Commencement of business or any postponement in the date of commencement of commercial production :
The listed entity shall notify the stock exchanges regarding the commencement of commercial production or the commencement of commercial operations of any unit or division in a company . In cases where the listed entity has produced the intimation about the date of commencement of commercial production or operations, the listed entity shall be required to disclose requirements in case of postponement of the date of commencement.
Alterations in the general character or nature of business of the entity:
Arrangements for strategic, technical, manufacturing or marketing tie-up:
- Name of the entity or entities with which agreement or JV is signed;
- Domestic or international requirements;
- Area of agreement or JV;
- Share exchange ratio or JV ration;
- Scope of business operation of agreement or JV;
- Details of consideration paid or received in agreement or JV;
- Significant terms and conditions of agreement or JV in brief;
- Whether the acquisition would fall within related party transactions and whether the promoter or promoter group or group of companies has any interest in the entity being acquired?
- Operational Size of the entities;
- Rationale or benefit expected.
The proposal may be called off, if the event is called off. In the event that any such arrangement is called off for any reason, the same reason can be reflected in the proposal also.
Adoption of new line(s) of business:
- Industry or area or location to which the new line of business owing to;
- Expected benefits;
- Estimated amount to be invested.
Closure of operations of any unit or division:
- Date of such binding agreement, if any, entered for sale of such unit or division, if any;
- Amount and percentage of turnover or revenue or income and net worth of the listed entity contributed by such unit or division during the last financial year;
- Closure details like date of closure or estimated time period of closure;
- Reasons for closure;
Capacity addition and product launch
- Existing capacity;
- Existing capacity utilization;
- Proposed capacity addition;
- Time period within which the proposed capacity is to be linked;
- Investment required;
- Mode of financing;
- Name of the products manufactured;
- Date of product manufactured or launched;
- Category of the product;
- Whether caters to domestic or international market;
- Name of the countries in which the product
Awarding of orders or contracts
Only following important terms and conditions and requirements which may be needs to be disclosed for awarding of orders or contracts:
- Name of the entity to which order(s) or contract(s) is awarded;
- Whether orders or contracts is awarded to international entity;
- Significant terms and conditions of the orders or contracts awarded, in brief;
- Period of time, if any, associated with the order(s) or contract (s);
- Broad commercial consideration or size of the order(s) or contract(s);
- Whether the promoter or promoter group or group of companies have any interest in that entity to whom the order(s)/ contract(s) is awarded?
- Whether the same would fall within related party transactions is true, the same process is done.
Bagging or receiving of orders or contracts
Only following important terms and conditions or requirements which may be needs to be disclosed for bagging or receiving of orders or contracts:
- Name of the entity awarding the order(s) or contracts;
- Significant terms and conditions of order(s) or contract(s) awarded in brief;
- Whether order (s) or contract (s) have been awarded by domestic or international entity;
- Nature of order (s) or contract(s) ;
- Whether domestic or international;
- Period of time required by the order(s) or contract(s) to execute the process.
- Board consideration or size of the order(s) or contract(s);
- Whether the promoter or promoter group or group of companies have any personal interest in the entity that awarded the order(s) or contract(s). It is true in the sense; mention the details of the nature of interest.
- Whether the order(s) or contract(s) would fall within related party transactions is true, the same is done.
Amendment or termination of order(s) or contract(s):
- Name of parties to the order(s) or contract(s);
- Nature of the order(s) or contract(s);
- Date of execution of the order(s) or contract(s);
- Mention the details of amendment and if termination happens, will mention the reason for termination and impact of termination.
Agreements of the entity
The following terms and conditions or requirements are needed to make an agreement:
- Names of parties with whom the agreement is entered;
- Purpose of entering into the agreement;
- Size of agreement;
- Have to mention the Shareholding details, if any, in the entity with whom the agreement is executed;
- Significant terms of the agreement (in brief) special rights like right to appoint directors, first right to share subscription in case of issuance of shares, right to restrict an change in capital structure of the entity etc.,
- Whether, the said parties are related to promoter or promoter group or group of companies in any manner, if it is true, the entity will mention the nature of relationship.
- Whether the transaction would fall within the related party transactions, if it is true, the entity do the same process.
- The shares of the entity can issued to the other parties, in this case, the entity have to mention the details of issue amount, and class of shares issued;
- If it is a loan agreement, the entity will mention the details of lender, nature of loan, total amount of loan granted, total amount outstanding, date of execution of the loan agreement or sanction letter of the loan, details of security provided to the lenders for such loan;
- In case any disclosures related to such agreements , like details of nominee on the board of directors of the entity, the potential conflict of interest arising out of such agreements, etc.,
- In case of termination or amendment of agreement, listed entity shall disclose additional details to stock exchange(s); such details like name of the parties entitled to the agreement, nature of the agreement, execution date of the agreement; if amendment held, mention the details of amendment, or termination held, mention the reason for that termination and also mention the impact of the amendment and termination thereof.
Disruption of operations of entity due to natural calamity
At the occurrence:
- Expected quantum of losses or damages caused;
- Whether losses or damages covered by the insurance or not including amount;
- Estimated impact on the production or operations in case of strikes or lock outs;
- Factory or unit where the strike or lockout takes place including reasons for such strike.
Regularity, till complete normalcy is restored:
- Insurance amount claimed and realized by the listed entity for the loss or damage;
- The actual amount of damage caused due to natural calamity or other force majeure events;
- Details of steps taken to restore normalcy and the impact of the natural calamity or other force majeure events on production or service, financials of the entity.
Effects arising out of change in the regularity framework applicable to the listed entity
The listed entity shall notify the stock exchange(s) upon it or its key management in control becoming party to any litigation, assessment, adjudication, arbitration or dispute in conciliation proceedings or upon institution of any litigation, assessment, adjudication, arbitration or dispute including any ad-interim or interim orders passed against or in favor of the listed entity, the outcome of which can reasonably be expected to have an impact.
Requirements of time becoming the party:
- Brief details of litigation like name of opposing party, court or tribunal or agency where litigation is filed, brief details of dispute or litigation;
- Providing the expected financial liabilities of the company, if any, due to compensation, penalty, etc.;
- Quantum of claims etc.,
Regularity till the litigation is concluded or dispute is resolved:
- The details of any change in the status and or any development in relation to such proceedings;
- Litigation happens against key management personnel or its promoter or ultimate person in control, regularly provide details of any modification in the status and or any development in relation to such proceedings;
- In the event of settlement of the proceedings, details of such settlement including – terms of settlement, compensation or penalty paid and impact of such settlement on the financial position of the listed entity.
Frauds or defrauds by directors or employee of the listed company
At the time of finding of fraud or occurrence of the default or arrest, the entity mentions the following requirements to prove that person as a fraud.
- Nature of the fraud, default, arrest;
- Estimated impact on the listed entity;
- Time of occurrences;
- Person(s) involved;
- Estimated amount involved (if any);
- Report to the particular authorities of the entity about such frauds.
The above requirements make the legal entity into the company ; Company registration is made easy with Solubilis. For more quires about company registration in Bangalore, kindly searching us in Google and give a missed call. We are directing you in a right direction. Thanks for reading!!!